Location: 5200 Stone Mountain Parkway
Description: This spacious facility with a soaring ceiling and picturesque views through windows on all four sides is available for you to host small gatherings of up to 50 people. Events in the clubhouse have ranged from children's birthday parties, including a bounce-house (yes, it fits indoors!); direct-sales events; family reunions; company functions; and even wedding receptions.
Reservations will be reflected on the clubhouse calendar.
- A small kitchenette with a microwave, full-size refrigerator and sink; moveable tables and chairs
- Outdoor seating areas with extended roof wings and pergolas on three sides
- A spacious front portico for easy loading and unloading that will protect you in inclement weather.
- A well-lighted, landscaped parking area ample for all your guests.
- Non-residents: You may rent the clubhouse for $200 plus a $175 deposit, and any extraordinary cleaning charges that may be necessary as a result of your event.
- Vineyards residents: You may rent the clubhouse for $50 plus a $100 deposit, and any extraordinary cleaning charges that may accrue as a result of your event.
Other considerations: We ask that you respect that, while our clubhouse is in a park-like setting, it still is near our residents' homes.
- Food and beverage: The Vineyards does not provide catering or bartending services. You are welcome to bring your own food or beverages. You even can bring an outdoor grill if you like!
- Noise: Please remember that because The Vineyards is located within the city of Columbia, it is subject to the city's noise ordinances. Between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., music and other noise cannot be audible from a distance of 100 feet. After 11 p.m., music and other noise cannot audible from a distance of 50 feet. If you use the outdoor seating areas, please keep the sound to a minimum.
- The clubhouse has two restrooms available.
- The clubhouse is accessible.
For more information or to make a reservation: Please contact our clubhouse committee at [email protected].