Location: 5001 Stone Mountain Parkway
Description: The Vineyards offers a pool with a stunning vista of the Grindstone Creek (south fork) valley. The pool is on two levels, with a waterfall cascading down a stone wall between the two levels.
The pool facilities are entirely enclosed by a fence accessible only through an electronically secured gate. Unlike the clubhouse, the pool is available only for the enjoyment of residents and up to five guests.
The Vineyards uses a chlorination system for its pool.
- From zero-entry to three feet deep, suitable for little ones.
- Has arching jets, perfect for pool play.
- Depth ranges from three to five feet.
- Is large enough for swimming, playing or lounging.
- An adjacent poolhouse has two extra-large restrooms/changing facilities.
- A large bin where residents can store pool toys for enjoyment by all.
- Ample seating on both levels. The upper level also offers a dining table and chairs. A pergola offers shade.
- The area around the pool is nicely landscaped, and trees offer late-day shade.
- Ample parking is available.
- All pool facilities, including the poolhouse, are accessible.
- The pool is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. There is no lifeguard on duty at any time.
- Food and beverages: No food, beverages or gum allowed within three feet of the pool. Alcohol is allowed only on the lower level; glass containers are prohibited.
- No running or diving is allowed.
- Music and other noise: While we want residents and their guests to enjoy the pool, please remember that The Vineyards is a family-friendly neighborhood, and the city's noise ordinance applies. Music is limited to devices with headphones in use.
- Please review the other pool rules.